How to fix “No Service” on your Samsung
No service on Samsung galaxy is a common issue after software update you more on this issue in case you are facing the no service issue on Samsung that’s mean you are unable to make calls search in Internet or doing text message.
I was also getting no service on Samsung S 10+ after software update I was unable to place calls or text SMS with my galaxy and on the screen I was getting emergency call only. I had faced this issue when I was using Samsung note 8, S8 plus S9 plus, S7 edge,
In case your device and also showing no service on your Samsung galaxy mobile phone we have some checks for you that you can do yourself and fix no service issue on your Samsung galaxy.
- First of all turn your device off remove the battery if your device is removable battery otherwise press power key and volume down key for 10 seconds now remove the Sim card and take a eraser clean your Sim card.
- Find Settings > Mobile Networks and select Network Mode. Select network option (HSPA/WCDMA/LTE)
- Select Network operators and tap Search networks.
- When search complete, select your Carrier.
- in case you are getting Sim card error where unable to connect your carrier you need to contact your network service provider.
After completing the above process in case your device is showing unable to connect network or a no service you have to follow the following steps to fix Emergency call or no service error.
- First of all you have to download Samsung 14
- You have to download Samsung official firmware and Samsung USB driver from official website
- Extact Samsung firmware on the desktop.
- Put your device into download mode (Yes volume down home button and power keys for 10 seconds you will see a message delete press volume up key to continue)
- Now connect are USB cable to your computer and your mobile phone open Odin and select firmware in a PDA field
- Click on flash button after complete this process your device will show the network.
In case above process doesn’t work then you need to change your battery some time this is also guess from the battery fault.
Tags: no service on Samsung galaxy s3, no network Samsung galaxy s4, no signal Samsung note 2, no emergency calls only Samsung note 3, no service Samsung note 2, cant place calls Samsung galaxy discover, cant receive calls Samsung core 2 duo, Samsung galaxy s2 cant place calls, no service galaxy discover, no service galaxy ace gt, galaxy core, emergency calls only, no network signal, no signal bars, no service, no service on Samsung smartphone, Samsung galaxy s4 wont connect to network, Samsung galaxy alpha, Samsung core, Samsung galaxy service issue, network issue, cant connect to mobile network,