This are step by step tutorial on how to use Samsung Galaxy Odin3 to flash Samsung Galaxy Combination file OR / ENG firmware.
- 1 How to Flash Samsung Galaxy Combination File/Firmware with Samsung Odin3
- 1.1 How to Use Samsung Odin
- 1.2 List Samsung Odin
- 1.2.1 Samsung Odin for Android Gingerbread/Ice Cream Sandwich firmware
- 1.2.2 Odin Recommended for Android JellyBean/KitKat firmware
- 1.2.3 Odin Recommended for Android Lollipop firmware
- 1.2.4 Odin Recommended for flashing Android Marshmallow firmware
- 1.2.5 Odin Recommended for flashing Android Nougat firmware)
- 1.2.6 Odin for flashing Latest firmware)
- 1.2.7 Download Modded or Patched Odin
- 2 How to Flash Samsung Galaxy Stock File/Firmware with Samsung Odin3
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy Combination File/Firmware with Samsung Odin3
If you want to flash stock firmware to your Samsung Galaxy device you can follow this steps.
Before flashing Samsung Galaxy combination firmware to your Samsung Galaxy device, please, Read the following posts related to Eng flash files/combination ROMs.
- How to Check Samsung Galaxy Combination File Compatibility
- Download Combination file for Samsung Galaxy Galaxy device
If you are understand combination compatibility , please follow the following steps to understand how to install Samsung Galaxy Combination ROM to your Galaxy device.
How to Use Samsung Odin
on the following steps you will learn how to use Odin.
- Install latest Samsung Galaxy USB Drivers Before connecting Galaxy phones to Windows PC, you must install the latest Samsung Galaxy USB Drivers for Samsung phones. Samsung usb drivers for Odin Samsung usb driver
- Download Samsung Odin3 flashing software / Professional Samsung flash tool Samsung Odin flashing tool is must to flash the combination file. You can also use other 3rd parties professional Samsung Galaxy flashing tools like Z3X, EFT Dongle, Octoplus, etc
- Extract the Combination files using WinRAR or 7zip Download the Samsung combination file and extract the contents on Desktop.
- Put your Samsung Galaxy device into Download Mode OR / Odin Mode You need to put Samsung Galaxy device in Download/ Samsung Odin mode for Odin3 to detect it. To put or boot Galaxy device in Download Mode/ Samsung Odin3 mode, turn off phone completely, press an hold the Power, Home, and Volume down buttons.
Put latest Samsung Device into Download mode. Press the Volume Down + Bixby + Power) button together until you see the warning on screen. Secondly, press the Volume up button to fully enter into Download Mode OR /Samsung Odin mode.
- Launch Samsung Odin3 Flash tool/ Flashing software Open Samsung Odin3 Flash tool run as an administrator or use your favorite Samsung Galaxy Flashing software like Z3X, Octoplus, EFT Dongle, etc
- Connect device to Desktop While Galaxy device is in Download Mode / Galaxy Odin mode. Connect it to Desktop via type C USB cable. If the Samsung Galaxy drivers were installed properly and Galaxy phone is connected, Odin3 will show a blue sign with a device added message in the logs screen .
- Add the combination file/ combination firmware in Odin3 Click on AP or PDA field on Odin3 and select the combination firmware or Eng S Boot file. the file extension must be .md5. it will take time to load according on the file size . Make sure re-partition is not selected/ticked in the check box.
- Click Start button to start flashing process Click on the Start button on Samsung Odin or preferred software to begin the flashing process.
- Wait for the process to complete flashing process successfully. It will take a while depending on the combination file size. After the flashing is complete, device will reboot automatically. You can now proceed with any other serving operation like Google Android FRP or Samsung Galaxy Account removal.
odin download xda
List Samsung Odin
- Odin3 v1.30.zip
- Odin3 v1.70.zip
- Odin3 v1.82.zip
- Odin v1.83.zip
- Odin3 v1.84.zip
Samsung Odin for Android Gingerbread/Ice Cream Sandwich firmware
- Odin v1.85.zip
- Odin3 v1.86.zip
- Odin3 v1.87.zip
- Odin3 v2.10.zip
- Odin3 v3.04.zip
- Odin3 v3.06.zip
- Odin3 v3.07.zip
Odin Recommended for Android JellyBean/KitKat firmware
- Odin3 v3.09.zip odin 3.09 download
- Odin3 v3.10.0.zip
- Odin3 v3.10.5.zip
- Odin3 v3.10.6.zip
Odin Recommended for Android Lollipop firmware
- Odin3 v3.10.7.zip
Odin Recommended for flashing Android Marshmallow firmware
- Odin3 v3.11.1.zip
- Odin3 v3.11.2.zip
- Odin3 v3.12.3.zip
- Odin3 v3.12.4 4.zip
Odin Recommended for flashing Android Nougat firmware)
Odin latest version 2020
- Odin3 v3.12.5.zip
- Odin3 v3.12.7.zip
- Odin3 v3.12.10.zip
- Odin3 v3.13.1.zip
- Odin3 v3.13.3.zip
Odin for flashing Latest firmware)
Download Modded or Patched Odin
- Odin3 v3.13.1 3B PatcheD.zip (Use the patched Odin if you want to install a modified firmware)
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy Stock File/Firmware with Samsung Odin3
- How to use Odin to Flash Stock ROM on Samsung Smartphones.
We can easily flash a stock ROM on Samsung smartphone using Samsung Odin. You can follow the upper process
- How to use Odin Download for Samsung Stock Rom Flash
Use Samsung Odin Download for Samsung Stock Rom Flash is a simple process. you need to select stock firmware on PDA filed and click on start button.
- What can you do with Odin?
We can use Samsung Odin to flash combination file or Stock firmware.
- How can I download Samsung Odin?
We can download Samsung Odin from official website OR we can download Samsung Odin from pangu.in
- Where do I put md5 file in Odin?
Before start flashing a stock file. select PDA file with extension .md5 in PDA field
- Can Odin be used for other phones?
No, It is not possible to use Samsung Odin in other mobile phones, This flashing tool is design only for Samsung devices.
- Can I install custom ROM using Odin?
Yes, It is possible to flash custom ROM or custom firmware using Odin.
- How can I flash my Samsung phone without a computer?
Yes, It is possible to flash a Samsung device without using a Desktop computer, In this case you need to use mobile Odin.
- How to Manually Update Your Samsung Phone with Odin
You can Manually Update Your Samsung Phone with Odin. You need to download firmware file from combinationfirmware.com
0 Comments on “How to Use Samsung Odin Download – Complete Guide”
It’s really a great and useful piece of information. I am satisfied that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.
Yeah bookmaking this wasn’t a bad conclusion great post! .